(Newbie)

0 [Details]

About me

Sex:   Male
Location:   1220 Maple Ave. Suite 1006, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
Bio:   At Gemstone Painters, our services are designed to match the tasteful connoisseur's lifestyle. Each color consultation we provide is a deep dive into your personal style, the architectural nuances of your home, and the latest trends in high-end design. We consider everything from natural lighting to your home's existing artworks to develop a color scheme that's not just seen, but felt. When it comes to execution, we're about precision. Our preparatory work is exhaustive, ensuring every surface is primed to perfection. And as we apply each layer of high-quality paint, chosen for its durability and luster, our attention to detail is unwavering. We ensure a flawless finish that's both visually stunning and enduring, so the space you love today will be the space you cherish for years to come.

Forum info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 24 Minutes, 16 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

My signature
Gemstone Painters graced 2002 wealthy houses. Design, light, art, and architecture affect color. Prime and paint well-lastingly. My neighborhood exterior painters near me provide full-service painting to select clients.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew