• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets control of system audio?
Hi, 
I am a professional orchestra musician playing double bass with the Oslo Philharmonic orchestra. 
I have recently started using mobilesheets at work, as the only one in the orchestra on a pad. Orchestras are quite a conservative bunch... ?

Anyway, to day during a concert of Brahms first piano concerto I noticed a notification tab from one of my apps during the intriduction.

I panicked in my mind as the piece has rather lengthy soloist sections, and needless to say, any plings from the only guy with a pad would be rather awkward. 

Apart from the obvious turn off all notifications, wifi, audio volumes etc, would it at all be possible for mobile sheets to control audio volume on a system level? 

Maybe we could have an option within the settings to automatically disable any notifications, audio etc while any sheet music is on the screen? 

Sorry if this already exists, this would really give a peace of mind, as I was mentally freaking out about the thought of some alarm suddenly sounding. 
I couldn't really get up, go into any menu and check audio levels, do not disturb, etc during the performance. 

Thanks for any tips on what you guys do to combat the lurking uncertainty of unwelcome sounds mid-concert... ?

Frode

Messages In This Thread
Mobilesheets control of system audio? - by frodebassist@gmail.com - 11-16-2023, 05:50 AM