• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when transferring pdf from computer to Boox Max 2 it goes to internal storage
(01-07-2024, 06:10 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Something very unusual is happening on your device if it's behaving that way. Have you installed the latest firmware? One thing you can try doing is going bringing up the annotations editor with your finger, tap the three dots at the top right, then Settings, then uncheck "Stylus Mode". You will no longer get the fast writing with the pen tool, but if that feature is not working properly with your device, I'm not sure what else to suggest. If stylus mode is currently unchecked, then checking it is advised as you'll then get the very fast response while using the pen tool.

Mike

We just had the Boox Max 2 repaired and reset to factory settings. It was a major expense.  I just purchased the Mobile Sheets Pro for e-ink devices and installed it on Wednesday.  So I would assume that included the latest firmware. I will try what you suggested in settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when transferring pdf from computer to Boox Max 2 it goes to internal storage - by kkrudy1 - 01-07-2024, 07:19 AM