• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9)
Joem5636 - Thanks for reporting back! The app is now available for purchase on the app store, but I'm going to be submitting an update on Monday to address some issues, and improve the performance when zooming on pages with annotations, link points and smart buttons. My DUO500 seems to be pretty reliable with AirTurn Direct Mode, so I'm not sure if the issues you've seen are specific to the PED Pro. I have an older PED Pro model and it's been somewhat unreliable with connections on all three operating systems, but once it's connected, it seems to work fine.

dieter871 - You have to set the display mode per orientation of the tablet. So rotate your tablet to landscape, then tap the display mode icon at the bottom of the song overlay and change the default display mode for landscape to "Vertical scrolling". Then it will work just like it does in portrait orientation. You may want to set the page scaling to "Fit Width" if using the vertical scrolling display mode in landscape orientation though, as it will enlarge the page to fill the screen.

pianistslogic - I received the crash report. It looks like your tablet ran out of memory and so MobileSheets crashed as a result. I'm not sure if this is due to a bug in the sync where it tried to allocate too much memory for something, or if there are some optimizations that need to be made to prevent high memory usage. The only way I will probably be able to reproduce that is if I restore a library backup that is known to cause the issue and then sync to that. I will try to run some tests so and will monitor the memory usage.

michele - I will take care of the bug with that crash. Once you are in the folder you want to import from, just tap the OK button at the bottom of the screen.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 9) - by Zubersoft - 12-18-2022, 05:07 AM