• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for string quartet
Hello,

1) You could certainly do that, but I might recommend just purchasing 5 license keys through my FastSpring store (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/) as that way you don't have to mess with creating accounts and you can easily move the license keys between devices if needed. 

2) Yes, you can sync libraries over WiFi or to the cloud, or you can export individual setlists as .msf files and import those files on the other devices. You will need to add metadata to describe the instrument. I don't currently support having multiple versions of a single piece, so you will have to have different entries of a piece for each instrument. My goal for later this year is to introduce a versioning feature where you can have multiple versions of a single piece, and each version can have different files, annotations, etc, and you can assign a version to a particular role or instrument. This will make it easier to have a central library that is shared among multiple musicians.

3) Yes, by default, MobileSheets will split pages into two halves in landscape mode. You will need to enable the option to "Turn half pages in landscape" though. There is an option where you can adjust the position of each half page while using that feature.

If you need any additional information, I'll be happy to provide it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-24-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-25-2023, 07:22 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-26-2023, 05:37 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 10:32 AM
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-25-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Zubersoft - 01-25-2023, 06:34 AM