• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.0.0 in internal testing
I'd be interested in beta testing if you need more testers Mike.
Mike! Are you going to treat us with some sneak peeks screen shots of the new UI? ;-)
I have not been using your software long and I suppose I don't use a lot of it's features but if I can be of any use in testing your new version 5 please let me know.
Cheers, Bill
Wink 
Hi, I can do some beta testing if you need it.
Thanks all, I really appreciate the support. I'll release more information on the beta as soon as I get a little further in the testing. I've found some bugs in the code that I'm currently working on fixing, so hopefully that won't take too long to address. I'll try to gather some screenshots of the new UIs soon. I'm hoping to have YouTube videos at some point too... I just wish there was more time for MobileSheets! Smile

Mike
Mike you are doing a great job and how much time it is taking is only because you have a main job which you obviously must give your main time to. At the moment I am fining the version we have to give me all I need but obviously if more things will be available and things made easier in the new version then that will be a bonus to me.
Regards, Bill
Please add me to your list of beta testers for Ver. 5.
(Toshiba Thrive, 10" ICS)
Music 
I'm still available for beta testing if you need more people! :-)
If you need more testers, I'm available. My day job is software testing. I'd just ask you to give me a list of areas to concentrate on.

I love the app; I would appreciate the opportunity to give back.

Cheers
I would be interested in beta testing if you still need people. The new features I am particularly interested in are the midi control and the expanded foot switch control (not sure this feature is part of this release).

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon