• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.1 Release
OK, so I used the linkfix on my mobile I updated to Marshmallow last week so I needed the database fix there. Here's a short report.

First, the automatic fix didn't work for me. MSP didn't find any fixable links.

So I used the manual option.

I have to say it could be a bit more intuitive or needs an info/help blurb, at least with an example, what exactly should be entered as former path and what to apply as new one. Well, I got it finally right by using the path from the error warning for missing file (maybe you could make an automatism to go to linkfix from there with the former, wrong path?) and choosing the new path.

That was also a bit weird since I didn't understand at first how to get to the right folder on the SD card. Maybe it's me, but it wasn't evident to me that I could (and had to) scroll the long path to the left to be able to go to the upper dirs. Maybe also something for the info blurb.

The first try resulted in an error warning (in German so I don't know the English equivalent) "error while updating the database". There was still the rotating circle with the message updating the database so I waited if it worked anyway, but it didn't change for hours. So, no.

When I repeated it the fix now worked instantly and showed the number of replacements. MSP found the songs again after that so in the end the manual way worked as it should.

If you have updated the fix for the audio files do I have just to apply the fix again or will that be something extra.

I had a suspicicion those wouldn't be replaced by a simple text/path replace since Johan's perl script didn't change was either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro 1.5.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.1 Release - by BRX - 08-19-2016, 11:32 PM

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.