• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Half page turning - auto advance after set time
Only two users have asked for this capability (you and key112), so I haven't been able to raise the priority on it. It's in my bug tracking system though, so once I work through the higher priority enhancements/features, then I can work on it. It's not that it won't get implemented - it's just that it will take me a little longer to get to it. I also understand that it's been years since you asked for it - but those years were filled with work on things like the iPadOS version. My priority at the moment is now to work through the backlog of feature requests. Purely from a business perspective, the iPad version opened up a new revenue stream whereas new features don't really generate any additional income, so I hope you can understand why the iPad version was given priority over small feature requests. Also, if more users ask for something, it helps me gauge the importance of that feature to the larger user base, so when a feature gets very little traction, it's hard to raise the priority on it over other things that I'm getting asked for much more. An example of this are the chord pro requests - I get far more users asking for chord grid/diagram support over a feature like this, so that's why it's planned for the next big update.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Half page turning - auto advance after set time - by Zubersoft - 11-14-2023, 05:07 AM