• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for string quartet
Hello, 

I have a few questions regarding the use of this app for our string quartet (piano quintet)
I bought 5 MS surface pro 8 and are planing touse them instead of paper sheet music. We will probably be using AirTurnDuo500 pedals for scrolling.

All of this are for Windows version of MobileSheets (i don't know if there is any difference from Android)

1st question:  First of all i would like to know what to get. How do i set it up. Do i have to make a MS account on every tablet and buy a seperate copy of MobileSheets for each tablet from MS store? Will they be able to communicate/share setlists or is there any other option

2nd question: Is there allready a way to create setlists for seperate instruments on one tablet and then send the setlist to others. this should be possible. Or do i have to do it on each tablet seperately and Just create each tablet for each instrument and only import music for that instrument.  I presume that I have to make sheet music stored in seperate folders (VL1, VL2, VLA, VLC)

3rd question: One of the quartet members has troubles with eyesight and will probbably use tablet in landscape mode for bigger size of music How is the scrolling or half page flipping working. Is there any mark or line to the area of the page prewious screen was shown? 

Does anyone use it for the same purpose? If so, i would be happy if you can share some advice from experience.

English is not my primary language so I hope I make sense with this questions.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-24-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-25-2023, 07:22 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-26-2023, 05:37 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 10:32 AM
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-25-2023, 03:21 AM