• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for string quartet
Music 
Hello,

I have a few questions regarding MobileSheets for windows.
I have bought 5 windows surface pro 8 to be used with our string quartet(piano quintet) and will be using them to replace our paper sheet music and I am turning to this forum so i can set them up correctly.
  • What to buy/install. I suppose i need to create Microsoft account on each seperate device and buy 5 copies of MobileSheets - 1 for each device in the Microsoft market, or is there any other option Master/slave devices, to work properly. The issue is not that i don't want to buy 5 licenses, I just want to do it correctly.
  • Will I be able to share setlists to other devices if they are standalone versions. 
    Can then make one device as master and send setlists on others? Can it be done so I create setlist and it is arranged for each device based on each particular instrument (1st violin,2nd violin,...). If it can be done I suppose the description of the music must include what instrument plays it, if there is an option to add a description of tablet(instrument) somewhere. If not I suppose, I need to do it manually do it on each device.
  • One of the members have bad eyesight and will probably use tablet in landscape mode. Is there an option to show just half of page on the screen in landscape and when you press the pedal you get the other half in full screen or is this possible with cropping music to half of a page.
    Or is it scrolled so you can see what part of page was previously visible (maybe marked with a line)

If anyone has any experience with any of this I would kindly ask to share it with me.
I hope I made sense with this questions, otherwise pleas ask, so I can explain it better.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-24-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-25-2023, 07:22 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-26-2023, 05:37 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 10:32 AM
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-25-2023, 03:21 AM