• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for string quartet
With the e-Ink version of the app you can only purchase it from Mike's website. When you buy it you get an installation file and a licence key. The tablets are all linked to my gmail account but the app only works because each tablet has its own licence key for the app - if I'd installed it through google play then that would all work differently (the app would be activated through the google play store) but because it comes from Mike's website, the account that's used isn't very relevant.

Because you have windows tablets you'll need the windows version but I think it works much the same way. You can buy it through Mike's website and you get an installation file and a licence key. The licence key only works on one device at a time so you'll need 4/5 of them. If you decide you'd like to move the licensing from one tablet to another then you can deactivate it on the old tablet and then activate it on the new tablet using the licence key from the old one. If you do it that way then I imagine the account you use for the tablet doesn't matter - what matters is that the app on each tablet has a valid licence key.

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-24-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-25-2023, 07:22 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by mdavej - 01-26-2023, 05:37 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: MobileSheets for string quartet - by Oz Cello - 01-25-2023, 10:32 AM
MobileSheets for string quartet - by Firemover - 01-25-2023, 03:21 AM