• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reorder/rename layers
It it possible to reorder/rename the layers at will in the iOS app as opposed to the Windows one? It is the only concern I have before moving from forScore to MobileSheets. I absolutely love the vertical scrolling feature!
You certainly can - just open the annotations editor, tap the layers icon (it looks like two stacked diamonds/squares), tap the pencil/edit icon to the right of the layer name and you can enter a new name.

Mike
(07-30-2023, 05:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You certainly can - just open the annotations editor, tap the layers icon (it looks like two stacked diamonds/squares), tap the pencil/edit icon to the right of the layer name and you can enter a new name.

Mike

Thank you Mike! It it correct. You could already rename layers in the windows version. What about changing the order of layers?
There is no way to reorder layers at the moment as I mentioned in your other post: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...10266.html

I will add features for that when I have bandwidth. I don't think child layers is something I will support though as it would require some significant changes and the architecture isn't set up for that. Mutually exclusive layers is not that hard to accomplish at the moment as you can just enable the link layers option (the chain link icon) and then tap visibility on/off for each layer on a given page.

Mike
(07-31-2023, 04:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: There is no way to reorder layers at the moment as I mentioned in your other post: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...10266.html

I will add features for that when I have bandwidth. I don't think child layers is something I will support though as it would require some significant changes and the architecture isn't set up for that. Mutually exclusive layers is not that hard to accomplish at the moment as you can just enable the link layers option (the chain link icon) and then tap visibility on/off for each layer on a given page.

Mike

Thank you for your help Mike! I thought the iOS version would be slightly different, hence my seemingly redundant question. Thank you for clarifying!