• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylus responds very slow
Hi again Mike.  Got the Boox started again. I emailed the file to myself. It appears to be empty!!
But I will send it to you.
The file does appear to be empty (0 bytes). Is it also 0 bytes on the BOOX itself, or is this just a problem that occurred when you tried to send it? I really hope that the 0 byte backup file is not the only backup file you have, as that would be a major problem and I would feel awful if you had to rebuild your library due to this. I also am not sure how that could have happened. When you tried to create the backup file initially, did you create it in the internal storage or on the SD card? Did the backup finish instantly or did it take a little bit? 

Mike
I followed the prompts for backing up the file.  I honestly don't remember how long it took.  When I did the back up i stored it in "local file."  I did not know that that would cause it to be stored on the SD card.  "internal storage" was not one of the options. I guess we are stuck with rebuilding the library. :-(
I'm really sorry to hear that - I wish I knew what led to that happening, as it's very strange that a 0 byte file was produced. Hopefully this resolves the other issues you have been seeing at least.

Mike