• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters
UPDATE:
I did a report to Onyx on the 31st and had a reply, which I followed up, and just now have received another reply.
"They will continue to look into this issue"  Guess I'll see if they're good to their word or not.  Wonder how long it will take.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
I had one of my contacts outside BOOX who knows people at BOOX report the issue as well. So I'm sure they are well aware of the issue now. Given that it impacts all Android applications, I imagine they will fix it with the next firmware update.

Mike
Thanks Mike.
I wanted to follow up to let everyone know that the BOOX developers have fixed the issue for the next firmware update. Once it is released, this issue should no longer occur. They are also increasing the heap size on the BOOX Tab X, which prevents issues with MobileSheets running out of memory.

Mike
Awesome, thanks for letting us know Mike.
Just as a follow up. The issue was fixed for my Lumi2 with the latest Firmware update of Boox.
That's great news! Thanks for sharing that info. I'll have to update the firmware on my devices to see if it's fixed both for the original Lumi and the newer BOOX Tab X.

Mike
(03-26-2024, 10:34 AM)kabakakao Wrote: Just as a follow up. The issue was fixed for my Lumi2 with the latest Firmware update of Boox.

Was that the V3.5.1 beta test?
I've been avoiding that because it's a beta and right now I feel reluctant take the risk...
For the LUMI2 the 3.5.1 is not in Beta. It was released on March 18th
Interesting, just checked again and the package I'm being offered is:
2024-01-23_12-18_3.5.1_cb2dc7001b

The description window clearly states a beta test.

I have a Tab X.

Thank you for replying.

I just checked my update history and it appears I've installed a beta update in January - guess I missed the "beta" part of the description.

Think I'll take the risk...
Just finished 2 beta updates, and this problem is now resolved on my Tab X.  Hope no new ones were introduced.
For the LUMI2 the 3.5.1 is not in Beta. It was released on March 18th
I finally received the 3.5.1 update on my Boox Tab Ultra C and updated MobileSheets to 3.8.40
The arrow head issue is fixed now.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de