• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restoring Backup on Companion to Tablet
I have two tablets with MS. My Primary Tablet and a Second Tablet.

I keep them in sync by performing all annotations on the Primary Tablet. Then I backup that library on the Companion and I plan to restore that backup to the Second Tablet.

I created a new back up from the Primary Tablet on the PC Companion,

I just want to confirm that the way I restore the backup to my Second Tablet is to use the "Restore Library" tool (while the Companion is hooked up to the Second Tablet): File>Restore Library

(I just want to make sure that is how to do it, rather than the View/Extract Backup tool).

Thanks.

Jeff
Nevermind: I got inpatient. The "Restore Library" was the correct one. Worked like a charm.

(02-02-2014, 11:38 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: I have two tablets with MS. My Primary Tablet and a Second Tablet.

I keep them in sync by performing all annotations on the Primary Tablet. Then I backup that library on the Companion and I plan to restore that backup to the Second Tablet.

I created a new back up from the Primary Tablet on the PC Companion,

I just want to confirm that the way I restore the backup to my Second Tablet is to use the "Restore Library" tool (while the Companion is hooked up to the Second Tablet): File>Restore Library

(I just want to make sure that is how to do it, rather than the View/Extract Backup tool).

Thanks.

Jeff