• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when transferring pdf from computer to Boox Max 2 it goes to internal storage
When I transfer a pdf from my computer to Boox Max 2, the file goes to internal storage rather than "local file."  How do you remedy this.  Also when trying to import file from internal storage to mobile sheets I get an error message saying that the pdf wasn't read or imported.  Why?
Also when I try to import from local file it gives me an error message that it doesn't have access.
It sounds like MobileSheets doesn't have the storage permission. Go to main home page, long press on MobileSheets, view the settings for it and grant the storage permission if it's not currently granted. Let me know if you need help finding what I'm referring to.

Mike
Thanks. I figured it out before your reply. Now we have another problem: when I open a piece and try to use the pen with the stylus the screen freezes up. I can’t do anything. Have to turn off the device to get out of that screen.
Is there a setting that I need to change?  It appears to me now that the screen is VERY SLOWLY displaying  the annotations created by the pen and that is what freezes the screen. How do you speed up the screen response to the stylus? Huh  Actually, I waited till the annotation was complete, and still couldn't do anything on the screen.  The Stylus is stuck on pen.  When trying to power off the Boox Max 2,  a message displayed saying that Mobile Sheets Pro is not responding and I couldn't even indicate with my finger or the stylus that I wanted to exit.  Is this a Mobile Sheets problem or a Boox Max 2 problem?
Something very unusual is happening on your device if it's behaving that way. Have you installed the latest firmware? One thing you can try doing is going bringing up the annotations editor with your finger, tap the three dots at the top right, then Settings, then uncheck "Stylus Mode". You will no longer get the fast writing with the pen tool, but if that feature is not working properly with your device, I'm not sure what else to suggest. If stylus mode is currently unchecked, then checking it is advised as you'll then get the very fast response while using the pen tool.

Mike
(01-07-2024, 06:10 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Something very unusual is happening on your device if it's behaving that way. Have you installed the latest firmware? One thing you can try doing is going bringing up the annotations editor with your finger, tap the three dots at the top right, then Settings, then uncheck "Stylus Mode". You will no longer get the fast writing with the pen tool, but if that feature is not working properly with your device, I'm not sure what else to suggest. If stylus mode is currently unchecked, then checking it is advised as you'll then get the very fast response while using the pen tool.

Mike

We just had the Boox Max 2 repaired and reset to factory settings. It was a major expense.  I just purchased the Mobile Sheets Pro for e-ink devices and installed it on Wednesday.  So I would assume that included the latest firmware. I will try what you suggested in settings.