• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USER ERROR DETECTED - E-Ink highlight goes black in setlist entry renumber
Hey Mike,
I've noticed that if I tap the number beside a song in a setlist so I can change the order that the field goes black, obscuring the existing number.  Once I start typing the highlight goes away (as you would expect) and the numerals are visible again.

It appears similar to the issue I reported here:
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...10903.html

I wonder if this may be an artefact from the firmware update done to my Onyx Boox TabX a little while back...

It's been happening for a while but I delayed reporting it in the hope that Onyx would fix their firmware for other issues* that have been reported, but they seem to be taking their time...

* Specifically the "arrowhead" problem we've discussed previously.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
I'm not sure - I don't see that on my BOOX Max Lumi. Can you take a screenshot of it so I can understand how it looks? 

Thanks,
Mike
Hey Mike,
email with screenshot sent.
Hi all,
apologies to Mike and anyone else thinking about this for wasting your time.

Turns out in the "e-ink" centre controls I had set "Dark Color Enhancement" to full - this is what blacked out the highlight.  AFAIK I made this setting the first day I got the TabX and it wasn't an issue.  However there was a firmware update about a month or so ago and it was after this I noticed the problem.  Perhaps a fix occurred to this setting that made it work properly when it wasn't before...  I dunno.