• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus 7
Hiho,

The app don't work after Android update to 4.2 :-(

Steffen
Wink 
I have the same experience. When I try to open it, I get "unfortunately OpenSheetsFree has stopped". It was working fine under 4.1.2. I like what I have seen so far, but clearly I am not going to upgrade to paid version till this is fixedSmile

(11-15-2012, 08:19 AM)steffenl Wrote: Hiho,

The app don't work after Android update to 4.2 :-(

Steffen
Same problem here. Nexus 7 + Android 4.2, app says "Unfortunately, MobileSheets has stopped." I love this app, and use it in place of a massive hard copy binder for our worship services every week. I have had the upgraded paid version for a few months now and have grown very attached to it. Please help!
I'll take care of this as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know. Assuming I can easily reproduce the problem in an emulator, I should have a fix out this weekend.
Outstanding. Thank you so much!
I've got a fix for this. It was the alternating colors on the library screen that caused the exception. I really don't understand what Google changed to break this functionality, but it will be restored when I release the update tomorrow or Sunday. For those of you who don't much in your library yet, disable the alternating colors in the settings, and you will be good to go until I release the update. Other users that have a backup of their library can clear the data for the app, disable the alternating colors, and then restore their library.
I'm working with a Nexus 10 and 7, and it crashes on both. Unless I'm missing something, your workaround won't work because I can't get into the app at all, not even to change the library settings. Am I missing something? Very possible as I am a new user.

Never mind. Re-installed and your workaround works fine.
(11-16-2012, 11:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'll take care of this as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know. Assuming I can easily reproduce the problem in an emulator, I should have a fix out this weekend.

I noted a message from Steffen on 11-15-12 that said the companion didn't work on the Nexus 7 with upgrades above 4.2.  My system is a 4.4.4     
Hope this can be resolved so the companion can be used with the tablet.    Thank you,   Bill
I have a Nexus 7 with lollipop on it, so once the new companion app is ready to go, I'll test it to make sure it works.

Mike