• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5 and CompanionPro 2.0.4 Released
These two releases contain some very important fixes for text annotations and the rendering of songs in general. Please download these updates as soon as possible.

MobileSheetsPro

- Significantly improved PDF load times and the speed at which pages are shown when turning pages

- Animation between library and song display is now much smoother
- The show/hide filters button now turns blue when filters are hidden but active
- Fixed database error that prevents text annotations from being created or edited
- Filters are no longer cleared after editing a song
- The "Always Load Last Viewed Page" setting now works when tapping on an individual song in a setlist
- Tripple tapping to enter/exit the annotations editor no longer changes pages if a finger is near the edge of the device
- Fixes for a number of reported crashes

MobileSheetsProCompanion

- Fixed database errors related to text annotations
- Fixed potential crash while editing songs
- Filters are now properly updated after changes in song editor windows
- Fixed crash with importing chord pro documents
Just undated, did you mean v1.0.5? How come there's no notification in MobileSheets Pro or Android that an update is available?
Chuwi 13.5 inch, Windows 10
Same questions here.
When I started my tablet this morning (2 hours ago), it automatically updated MSPro to 1.0.5. As far as I know android devices check for updates at startup, and at certain intervals.
From experience I noticed that it takes about 5 hours for an update to become available in Google play store after Mike releases it.
Automatic updates (in general and per app) can also be set to disabled ....
Mine was noted in the play store that an update was available. Check your play store settings; it is possible to turn off notifications and automatic updates. Play Storw/My Apps, should be showing available updates.

I do have a problem with 1.0.5 though. My files all PDF and I get the header and footer but no text for the body of a tune. I have a backup of 1.0.3 and it does not show this behavior.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
(04-24-2015, 05:17 PM)Rey_a Wrote: From experience I noticed that it takes about 5 hours for an update to become available in Google play store after Mike releases it. Automatic updates (in general and per app) can also be set to disabled ....

I guess I must have been inside that 5 hour window.

(04-24-2015, 10:45 PM)dbeedle Wrote: Check your play store settings; it is possible to turn off notifications and automatic updates. Play Store/My Apps, should be showing available updates.

I do have a problem with 1.0.5 though. My files, all PDF, and I get the header and footer but no text for the body of a tune. I have a backup of 1.0.3 and it does not show this behavior.

My settings have notifications on. When I look at the auto-update choices, the radio button for "auto-update over wifi only" is marked, but when going back to the settings window, there is no check mark for auto-update like there is for the other settings.

I'm not having a problem with any of my PDFs, but I create them myself on my Mac with Canvas X, save them as PDF, then transfer them to my tablet with Dropbox.
Chuwi 13.5 inch, Windows 10
Today is really crazy for me, but I will try to get to the bottom of the issues with the missing text in the PDF files as soon as I can.

Mike
This missing text stuff is obviously only affecting a few people, else the forum would be swamped with bug reports Smile .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here