• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't initiaze songs
MS won't display any songs. They're there--just won't display. Using the version of Companion, I added a handful of songs. I also added a set list note. Backed up the database and disconnecte. Now MS won't display any songs: error message says, "Error during song initialization. Song may not load correctly." It doesn't load at all! I tried deleting the setlist note and also restoring the database. No luck. It's not just the new songs that won't display--none will. Checking for missing files shows no missing files.

Help, please!
Thanks,
Jeanne
Hello Jeanne,

I can't seem to reproduce any problems, so I'm going to need a little more information from you. Which version of the companion are you using and which version of the tablet app? You should be running companion 2.2.7 and 1.3.7 on the tablet. If those two versions are out of sync, it can cause some problems.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,
Companion is 2.2.7. On the tablet, I had 1.3.6 but now has 1.3.7--and all is well! Sorry. Usually I get the notifications of updates for both, but must have just timed it wrong. (You should have gotten logs from the app sent directly to you. Obviously, you can ignore those now.)

Thanks for the setlist notes! I'll experiment to see how that works, but I think it will solve my problem. Can I add them on the tablet or only on the Companion?
Thanks,
Jeanne