• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print a copy from library
Hi all I am using a Samsung pro note 12.2 i am finding it hard to find  the way to copy a song from my library so i can print a hard copy.My printer is not WI-FI is this possible. 
Many thanks Bill
Without knowing your setup I guess the easiest way would be to export a song as pdf to the cloud (Dropbox or Google) and share that to the PC/Mac your printer is connected with if you can do that.
Hi BRX
Thank you for your reply I can find the import but can't find the export to move the file to my email or Dropbox it could be that i'am not to good with computers getting on a bit .
Many thanks Bill
Nah, it's just that MSP is so packed with features that it's not always easy to find them (see my rotating request in another thread).

Select your song in one of the lists, and use the "share" in the blue menu. (I don't know which language you're using. I'm on German and it's the "Teilen" feature). There you can select to export and where to (cloud, local folder).
(04-19-2016, 12:21 AM)BRX Wrote: Nah, it's just that MSP is so packed with features that it's not always easy to find them (see my rotating request in another thread).

Select your song in one of the lists, and use the "share" in the blue menu. (I don't know which language you're using. I'm on German and it's the "Teilen" feature). There you can select to export and where to (cloud, local folder).

Hi BRX
Thank you for your reply 
Many thanks Bill
When I want to print I use the Companion App. I do regular backups from the tablet to Dropbox. To print I open the latest backup in the Companion App (takes a minute - there's thousands of songs), extract the songs I want to the PC, and print them.