• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use Collection like Setlist
Sometimes (ie when looking for pieces out of a band's repertoire for the next gig) I'd like to treat a whole collection just like a setlist, so the forward/backward swishes (or taps on the pageturner) would work like they do when one is in a setlist.
Electric Guitar, popular music from 50s to 80s
Line6 Pod HD w/ Shortboard MkII
Galaxy Tab 10.1N
It does for me. Even if I don't use the “load all“ before. What doesn't work for you?
You can "select all" and create a new, temporary setlist from a collection
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I think kpb57 wants to scroll through the band's whole catalog and cherry-pick songs for the new setlist, yes?

When I select a collection, I can pick a song to display, and tap through the pages of that song. When I get to the end of the song, that's it.

HOWEVER, if I tap the pedal (PEDAL!) I have set up to go to the next song, it does skip ahead to the next song in the collection.

I have four pedal set-ups (actually Bluetooth keyboards), so if you had one 'pedal' set for 'go to next song', you would get what you're looking for.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
You should check if in the library settings the box “automatically load next song“ is checked.
As BRX mentioned, the "Automatically Load Next Song" allows you to page through whatever group was last viewed on the library screen. You can use this to page through individual songs in a group if you don't to load all of the songs as a setlist.