• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inserting/Overlaying Data on a PDF
I'm a new user of MobileSheets Pro and have just loaded a number of standard PDF music sheets as files. I can see that you can use the various tools to make hand writted notes over the displayed file, or insert a text box and then enter some typed notes etc, but I wanted to know if it was possible to insert and re-size an object (a chord diagram for example) so that it will display over the music sheet? (rather like standard copying and pasting in other programs). I have a feeling this might not be possible but I'm hoping I'm wrong - if anyone knows how to do this I'd very much appreciate your advice.
Many thanks.
At the moment, that is not supported. That is something I want to add when I rework the annotations implementation, which I'm going to start on fairly soon.

Mike
(01-24-2017, 06:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: At the moment, that is not supported. That is something I want to add when I rework the annotations implementation, which I'm going to start on fairly soon.

Mike

Many thanks Mike, will the rework be available as an update that I can download to my existing version?
Regards Michael
Yes, it will be a regular update that you can download from the app store.

Mike
Hi Mike, did you include this feature yet & if so, how do i do it?? Many thanks.
You'd have to add the image as a custom stamp and then place the stamp on your pages. To do this, tap the stamp tool twice to bring up the stamp window, tap the "User" category, tap the + icon and then select the image that you want to put on the score. After the import completes, just press on the page and drag to where you want the chord chart to be placed. That's all there is to it. 

Mike