• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scroll speed selection- show sec's / page
It would be helpful to me to see the seconds per page, when selecting the auto scroll speed.  
For example, "Medium - 75 sec/pg"
Versus the current "Medium"
I know this info is in the manual but I have a hard time remembering.

It would help me make a better estimate first time of what will work for the song, as opposed to trial-and-error.

It's obviously not a huge thing for me as a user, and I don't know how much work or screen space / layout problems it might create.  But thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks for a great app.
The automatic scrolling used to be time based, but that caused the scrolling speed to vary based upon the page height (i.e. scrolling a tiny cropped page for 75 seconds versus a page as tall as the screen).  The automatic scrolling speed is now based on the number of pixels scrolled per second, which is not a metric that would be useful for most users to see. I need to update the manual to reflect this - thanks for reminding me.  In the manual, I will try to provide approximations for how long the scroll will take to scroll the entire screen, but this will be based upon an example resolution. It will vary with the resolution of your own device. 

Mike