• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of all tablets used
Is there a survey somehwere of all the different tablet people use MS on?

I've been toying with the idea of, at some point, picking up a Kokaso M1400 as a spare tablet (I am using the Toshiba Excite 13 as my main tablet).

So, I was wondering if anyone had experience with it.

Jeff
I think it would be really helpful to have a list of all the devices in use. The play store lists the following information:

Samsung Galaxy Tab II 10.1 (espresso10wifi)
13.18%

Google Nexus 7 (grouper)
5.85%

Asus ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T (TF300T)
5.77%

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (p4notewifiww)
5.13%

Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 (TF101)
4.72%

GT-P7510
4.70%

Asus TF201 (TF201)
3.65%

Acer Picasso (picasso)
3.65%

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (p4notewifi)
3.54%

Others
49.80%

So, considering 50% of my users are using tablets identified as "other", it would be useful to know what those actually are Smile
I have two tablets:

1 - Phoenix Technologies Casiatab9d - 7" screen, running Android 2.2

2 - Colorfly CT132Q - 13" screen, running Android 4.1.1

MS runs happily on both, although the Phoenix is pretty horrible and useless in virtually other respect. I should have done more research first, but it was a cheap offer and now I know why - let that be a warning to would-be purchasers of *anything*.

For practical use the Phoenix is too small anyway, which is why I bought the Colorfly. This has proved to be a great tablet and there is no comparison between them, it's definitely chalk and cheese time.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I have the Toshiba Excite Tablet PDA0BC-005003 - 13.3-Inch 64GB nVidia Tegra 3 1GB RAM Android 4.0 (Metallic Dark Gray).

I think I am pretty happy with it. (On the other hand, I am about to give up on the Cicada foot pedal).

I am sure there is (and increasingly will be) a higher percentage of MS users using one of the of the larger (13 inch etc) tablets, which do not even in show up in the Play Store stastics.

Interesting, I have searched the 13 inch tablet options and I never even ran into the Colorfly.
On sale at Amazon. I bought mine through the UK outlet, but the US site also has them - http://www.amazon.com/Colorfly-CT132Q-Ti...rfly+CT132 .

I was looking at the Archos Family Pad, but it has no Bluetooth and there were some pretty dire reviews of their support. I decided that if support was going to be poor anyway, I would be no worse off buying something from China - at least I have Amazon to fall back on in the unlikely event of a problem. Plus, the BT swung it for me.

It is a fairly new device, which is probably why you didn't find it before.

I'm sure most MS users will migrate to one of the larger screen devices as they become available and more affordable - most existing tablets are simply too small for practical use in this application.
Graeme

Some of my music here
(08-12-2013, 02:32 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: On sale at Amazon. I bought mine through the UK outlet, but the US site also has them - http://www.amazon.com/Colorfly-CT132Q-Ti...rfly+CT132 .

I was looking at the Archos Family Pad, but it has no Bluetooth and there were some pretty dire reviews of their support. I decided that if support was going to be poor anyway, I would be no worse off buying something from China - at least I have Amazon to fall back on in the unlikely event of a problem. Plus, the BT swung it for me.

It is a fairly new device, which is probably why you didn't find it before.

I'm sure most MS users will migrate to one of the larger screen devices as they become available and more affordable - most existing tablets are simply too small for practical use in this application.

Kocaso M1400 is another possibility. http://www.amazon.com/Kocaso-M1400-13-In...pd_cp_pc_0

I woudn't be surprised if Windows 8 tablets started really dropping in price, so in the future, that might make more sense (but after investing so much tim in MS, you would want to stay in Android-land).
I knew of the Kocaso, but didn't find anyone in Europe who had one. Buying from the US costs me dearly in import fees, etc., so, wherever possible, I always try and find suppliers who are in the EU.

Before finding MS, I looked at Windows softwares, but none of them provided anything like the functionality of MS for its cost.
Graeme

Some of my music here
I just set up an Asus P1801 18.4".
Now can't wait for a two-page display!
Cool, let's keem em' coming.
I using it on a Samsung galaxy tab2 - 7"
I´m using Galaxy 10.1 GT-7500
jus1
I'm using it on a Nook HD+, which are being sold off cheaply now. Only a 9" screen but it's an impressive 1920 x 1280, 256 PPI.
I'm using a Nexus 10.
I´m using MS on two tablets, the older one is an Acer 500 10" and the new one is an Odys Aeon 13,3". MS works fine on both. I use a BiliPro page turner, and it works on both withoult any problems.
I'm using a HTC Flyer. It runs perfectly
But I want to know, if it runs on Apple Ipad too?
Can I export the data's from Android to PC and import from PC to an Apple Ipad?
Greetings
Liane