• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom anywhere and 2 page up
Forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere, but two big features I'd like to see:

1) Movable zoom rectangle. I'd like to be able to resize that zoom rectangle then MOVE that zoom rectangle to ANY position on my PDF for any page, then have that zoom position fill the whole screen. That would maximize my screen space and fill it up with just music, independently, per page or globally.

2) View 2 pages at once in horizontal mode.

Maybe this stuff is already possible. I admit to being a newbie at this.

I LOVE MOBILE SHEETS!!
~Ben
Hello Ben,

In v5.0.0, you will be able to pinch zoom into a specific spot (the normal interaction with most apps), or pan the sheet music around to position it. There will also be cropping features to remove margins if necessary.

Also in v5.0.0, I will support 2 pages side-by-size.

Mike
Awesome! What a great app. I've scanned the books of several bands I play in already. Just did two outdoor gigs in a row where everyone was battling wind to try and keep their pages in order... and I just sailed through the gig reading charts off my tablet using mobile sheets. I've been recommending mobilesheets to all my musician friends.

THANKS FOR MAKING A GREAT APP.
It's all of the great users like yourself that make it worthwhile. I just wish I had more time so I could get people the new enhancements faster.

Mike
(08-20-2013, 04:55 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's all of the great users like yourself that make it worthwhile. I just wish I had more time so I could get people the new enhancements faster.

Mike

@Zuberman : I also am a big fan of mobilesheets ! I've purchased it a week ago and in the band I'm showing this awsome app to the others and show them all the possibilities !!!!! thanx
I'm also waiting on the adaptation of the Zoom anywhere as discribed