• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
version 1.1.1 won't upload from Dropbox
I have version 1.1.0 loaded on my Android tablet; I recently installed version 1.1.1. Uploading from Dropbox works well on 1.1.0, but I get a "Security alert" on 1.1.1 when I try to import from DB.  It reads, in part: " Another app on your phone may be trying to pose as the app you are currently using....linking to Dropbox has been disabled..." What other app could be causing this? Is there a workaround. So far, the only thing I have been able to do is upload using the older version, then backing up and restoring to 1.1.1.
Version 1.1.0 and version 1.1.1 are incredibly old. The current version is version 2.3.2 (and soon to be 2.3.3). Can you please try updating to the latest version?

Thanks,
Mike
As Mike has said, you have a very old version of MSP and you should update before querying any problem you might have.

More interestingly, you say "I recently installed version 1.1.1".  If this was a recent install, from where did you acquire the APK?  Surely only the most recent version is available from the Amazon or Google app stores, so I am curious as to where your v1.1.1 was found?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(08-15-2018, 05:57 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: As Mike has said, you have a very old version of MSP and you should update before querying any problem you might have.

More interestingly, you say "I recently installed version 1.1.1".  If this was a recent install, from where did you acquire the APK?  Surely only the most recent version is available from the Amazon or Google app stores, so I am curious as to where your v1.1.1 was found?

I believe I misunderstood the numbering. The numbers I saw were most likely the versions of the instruction manuals. I did some additional research and updated from Google and it now uploads just fine.  Thank you!
Good, all's well then.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here