• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing tool
Hello Mike, 

Maybe what I'm asking for has already been discussed, but I think it would be very useful... 

Often I need to draw something with a freehand black pencil tool, and then need to mask some unwanted objects printed on the sheet with a white opaque rectangle tool. With the actual drawing tool I need to switch between black freehand and white rectangle again and again, and that is very time consuming. 

It would be very useful to have 3 separate tools, one for freehand drawings, one for opaque resizable object as rectangles/circles, and one for transparent highlights. 

Do you think it will be possible to have something similar in your future releases?
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
Marco,

The plan for the annotations rework is for users to save their favorite tool and setting combinations. So you could save a "White rectangle" favorite, along with a black freehand favorite. Switching between those favorites will be done through a radial wheel menu with a dropdown most likely. I will try to make it as seamless and quick as possible to switch between favorite tools along with perhaps shortcuts to toggle between or through them. 

Mike