• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery Percentage on score
Hi Mike,

impressive list of new features in 2.6.5 considering all the bug fixing you had to to with the Windows update problems. Kudos and thanks.

One small idea concerning the new clock feature:

Can you combine it with a battery percentage shown in the same way?

Personally I would have more use for seeing how much power I still have in my tablet on the score than what time it is.

Since you've alredy added the clock overlay please consider the same for battery percentage (and not just a battery graphic, actual percentage is appreciated).
That is my plan, I just haven't had time to add it yet. I'm tracking it here https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/issue...php?id=189 and I have the list of icons I want to use. As far as the percentage shown, I may make that optional as some people may just want a general idea of where the battery is at whereas others may want to know the exact percentage.

Mike
Nice. TU.
Hi, that would be a very nice feature. I would appreciate, if this could be done.

To be honest, I'm wondering that there is not this kind of feature yet. Are you planning to integrate the battery status in one of the next releases? 

Cheers, 
Kuczerek
I'm working through a significant number of changes for chord pro files right now. After that, I some requests/enhancements I'm going to work through. I may be able to add the battery indicator at that time.

Mike
Hi Mike,

thanks, that would be very nice. Right now I always have to check the status bar of my android device for getting information about my battery status. I'm also using MobileSheets in outdoor situations, where I have to increase the display brightness. In these situations I often have to check my battery status, because the high brightness does a lot of energy consumption.

Would be great, to have the battery status right next to the clock!

Kuczerek.
(05-01-2023, 04:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm working through a significant number of changes for chord pro files right now. After that, I some requests/enhancements I'm going to work through. I may be able to add the battery indicator at that time.

Mike

Hi Mike,

is it possible to put this feature request a little bit further on the feature request list? A simple number showing the battery percentage would be nice. I think it ist not necessary to provide an icon. Just keep it simple.  Smile

Hopefully,
Boris.
I'm still working toward the 3.9.0 release, but then I can try to sneak this into a smaller update as it should (in theory) be somewhat simple to add, but I'll have to review the different APIs involved on each platform, get the icons I want to use in place, and figure out at what rate I need to poll for changes (as I don't want to increase battery consumption by polling too much).

Mike