• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option to place "song title" line at the bottom
I really like the program (after figuring out how to use it) and use it on a 15" Chromebook.  The only request I have it to have a menu option to place the line with the back arrow, edit notes, annotation tools, and song title on the bottom of the screen.  Since my Chromebook is so large it's a bit of a stretch reaching for the top of the Chromebook after every song.  A minor grip, but I sure would like that option to change it's location.
Would you want the entire bar stacked above the bottom bar of the overlay? I'm curious if this will look awkward. I can certainly look into supporting this in the future, especially if it will be of benefit to other users.

Mike
(09-03-2019, 08:59 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Would you want the entire bar stacked above the bottom bar of the overlay? I'm curious if this will look awkward. I can certainly look into supporting this in the future, especially if it will be of benefit to other users.

Mike
Yes Mike.... the entire bar would be great.  The "next song" bar should probably remain at the top, since it's not normally something you wouldn't have to touch, unless you would want to adjust the next song settings.  That's probably something you usually do once and it's permanently set.
Thanks....
Mike, You can disregard my request.  I found a way to easily go back to the Library, by using the "touch" settings.  I set it so a touch on the bottom of the screen causes it to go back to the Library.  Works great!  Thanks for that feature.... you thought of everything!
I didn't think to mention that - I'm glad that will work for your needs.

Thanks,
Mike