• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Programs - ePub Support
Question 
Any chance we could see ePub support at some point?

I realize this is probably NOT within the remit of MobileSheets but it never hurts to ask?

As to why, my chorus has started making our programs available in digital format as ePubs so I'd love to file those with the music from the concert. It would also allow me to put some of my music theory and other music related books on the "same shelf" as my sheet music as opposed to "shelving" them with my regular books. Just like I keep my cookbooks in the kitchen and not in my "library". Smile

Thanks!

P.S. Yes, I know that I could use something like Calibre to convert the ePubs to PDF and that's what I've done but PDF is so... Static. Thanks again!
Yes, I do believe I should be able to support that in the future, but it involves a lot of work to add a new file format as it touches so many parts of the application. So it may be a bit before I can work on this.

Mike
I am content that it is on your radar. Thank you!
(10-07-2019, 06:10 AM)mneimeyer Wrote: Yes, I know that I could use something like Calibre to convert the ePubs to PDF and that's what I've done but PDF is so... Static.

In what aspects do you expect ePub to be less static than PDF?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).