• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: Show List no longer works
In the dropdown menu at the top right of annotation mode, there is an entry "Show List".  I'm pretty sure this used to show a box with all the annotations in, so that you could manipulate them individually.  However it no longer works - the only effect tapping on this achieves is to toggle the icon between white and orange.  No list is ever shown.
Well that's weird - I left the screen, did some other stuff, came back, and somehow the list is showing now.  I think it might have been switching to the text annotations tool or some other tool which brought it back, but I'm not sure exactly.
The list only shows when you have the arrow selected in the top menu bar

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Ahah, thanks!  The irony is that I probably knew that several years ago, and just forgot because I haven't needed to use the list for so long :-)

So maybe it's worth renaming "Show List" to "Show List with Select Tool"?  This would not only be clearer, but also consistent with "Show Nudge with Select Tool" (funnily enough I have a vague memory of another discussion with Mike a long time ago from which this latter option arose).
The entire annotations functionality is being completely redesigned. Unfortunately, none of this is relevant with the new design. There will be a layers management window that you can use to view which annotations are in which layer which is replacing the current list window. 

Mike