• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reverse page turn tap location
is there way to reverse page turn location? tap left screen side to go forward?  I use left hand to turn page
At the moment, no, you can't reverse the page turn location. If this is something that would be useful to users, I'm not opposed to adding support for that. I could also consider allowing the actions for the sides to be something that can be changed under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions. I wanted to avoid that just so there is consistency with some of the base functionality between all users, but some users might appreciate being able to change the tap actions for those areas, particularly if they use a pedal to turn pages (or want to only swipe to turn pages but have the tap action be something different).

Mike
I've asked this before, Mike. So consider me +1 in this request.

https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=4179
(08-07-2020, 07:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: ... I could also consider allowing the actions for the sides to be something that can be changed under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions. I wanted to avoid that just so there is consistency with some of the base functionality between all users, but some users might appreciate being able to change the tap actions for those areas, particularly if they use a pedal to turn pages (or want to only swipe to turn pages but have the tap action be something different).

Mike
This sounds like a nice idea to me, too. I think you should be able to remember if you changed the Touch Actions anyways. As a brass player, I prefer to vertically scroll pages, so the page turning is not that important for me, too; maybe two additional Touch Areas might be more handy.
Long story short: +1 for configurable left/right areas from me.
And to chime in again: Of course the left and right areas should be for page turning in the factory settings and after a "factory reset".

After that, if one changes the touch areas and doesn't remember it he doesn't need to be saved from confusion he's responsible for himself IMHO.
I'll see what I can do to squeeze this into one of the updates.

Thanks,
Mike
Great, thank you. We can see you are working a lot for the big annotations update (I just read the beta thread - nearly daily tons of fixes)... so just take your time. Wink