• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portrait inverted orientation on Boox Max Pro
Hi,
I am using the Mobile Sheet Pro Version for e-ink devices (Version 2.9.6) on a Boox Max2 Pro Android Version 6.0.1.
At the beginning (one year ago) I have been able to select all the different orientation modes but some months ago, I could only use three of them but not the Portrait inverted mode.

However, this mode is very useful on the Boox Max2 Pro, because the Power Button is at the bottom of the tablet and when you put it on the music stand the power button risks to get pressed and the tablet shuts down.

Can anyone help with this problem? I checked all the options and settings but could not find where the solution might be.

Best regards
Claude
Just tried it on the Box Max 3 and all the orientations seem to work for me. Does the orientation only not work with MSP or does it not work on any app?
Thank you for your answer Oz Cello.
I tried some apps, but most of them don't offer the possibility to change the oreintation.
The Reader that comes with the Boox Max2 Pro gas this feature and there it works.
I also couldn't find an item in the settings of the Boox Max2 Pro about display orientation that could help.
I'll test this out on my Boox Max 2 Pro and will let you know what I find.

Mike
In the Max 3 the orientation is changed in the OS rather than the app so must be a different system I guess .Hope Mike can work it out