• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Android version
MSpro companion updated and won't connect to version 3.09 on tablet. Google play does not show an update available. Not a big problem but I don't remember Play store being behind companion on updates.
It looks like the update is still under review through the Google Play Store. They used to be quite fast at approving updates, but it's taken much longer since the pandemic started. Contact me at mike@zubersoft.com if you'd like to update outside the Google Play Store. Please provide the email address you used to purchase the app in the Google Play Store in that email as well.

Mike
(04-14-2021, 10:32 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It looks like the update is still under review through the Google Play Store. They used to be quite fast at approving updates, but it's taken much longer since the pandemic started. Contact me at mike@zubersoft.com if you'd like to update outside the Google Play Store. Please provide the email address you used to purchase the app in the Google Play Store in that email as well.

Mike
Yep, same issue here.  I updated the Companion and now it will not load from the tablet. 

It says need I have older version of MS.

Okay, it looks like nothing "wrong" on my end. 

Just waiting for Play Store to approve MS update that will work with new Companion update.  Hopefully today.

Jeff
Same issue here   Angry

By trying to sync over google drive i crashed my database (most artists are gone)

Hope the android update will come soone.
Sorry about the delay everyone - the updates are still showing as "in review". I don't know why Google is taking so long to approve the updates. If you contact me at mike@zubersoft.com, I'll be happy to help you get the update outside the Google Play Store, although this isn't an option for Chrome OS devices. In the future, I will not publish any companion app updates until I've seen the Play Store update go through. I had no idea it would take this long, as it never has in the past.

Mike
Don´t worry. I´m glad to see someboddy working on the issue
The update has been approved, so anyone who needs version 3.1.0 should be able to download it now.

Mike
Everything is working again, thank´s.