• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing font crash
Hi Mike,
when I try to change font on a text annotation the program crashes.
This occured in orevious versions, and is still present in the latest version 3.1.0.
My tablet is Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12,2.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
I can confirm the problem also in my Samsung Note Pro.

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I'll have to see if this is somehow related to earlier Android OS versions. On my Samsung Tab S4, I can change the font of text annotations without any problems. I'm assuming you are changing annotations managed by MobileSheetsPro and not embedded PDF annotations, correct?

Thanks,
Mike
Looks like this occurs on any device running Android 7 or lower (it may include 8 and lower, but I don't have a device running Android 8 to test on). The problem is actually caused by a popup window trying to display a spinner dropdown, which crashes on earlier Android OS versions. So I will have to switch the code on those devices to show a dialog instead (this is what occurs if you tap on the font dropdown after bringing up the font dropdown from the toolbar by tapping on the font icon twice). Thanks for letting me know about this.

Mike
(04-19-2021, 04:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll have to see if this is somehow related to earlier Android OS versions. On my Samsung Tab S4, I can change the font of text annotations without any problems. I'm assuming you are changing annotations managed by MobileSheetsPro and not embedded PDF annotations, correct?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes, it's correct.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88