• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing Set or Song Lists in Android
Teeeeeeeest
Hi --

I would just like to print the list of songs, either the full list or by set (other options possibly nice too -- like all Categories=Christmas songs).

Even a simple text file export with only the list would be cool.

I don't see anyway to do this.   Is this an option?
Dale
If you go to the Setlists tab, you can long press a setlist to select it, then tap the three dots at the top right and select "Generate Song List" if you want to create just a list of the songs in the setlist, or click "Print" to actually print all of the song files in the setlist. You can control the formatting for the generated list of songs under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format.

Mike
(05-28-2021, 05:43 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to the Setlists tab, you can long press a setlist to select it, then tap the three dots at the top right and select "Generate Song List" if you want to create just a list of the songs in the setlist, or click "Print" to actually print all of the song files in the setlist. You can control the formatting for the generated list of songs under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format.

Mike
Thank!

Teeeeeeeest
Question 
(06-06-2021, 12:08 PM)DaleMcMillen Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 05:43 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to the Setlists tab, you can long press a setlist to select it, then tap the three dots at the top right and select "Generate Song List" if you want to create just a list of the songs in the setlist, or click "Print" to actually print all of the song files in the setlist. You can control the formatting for the generated list of songs under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format.

Mike
Thank!

Teeeeeeees
Mike - I use Windows Surace Book3 (as a laptop) and I would very much like to generate a list of songs and then print the list. So I select a Setlist (that I created), click on the 3 vertical dots, but I do not see the option "Generate Song List". (I see lots of other options but not that one.)   Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Does Windows Surface Book 3 work differently?

Thanks,
Linda
Linda,

Don't tap the setlist - long press it (or right-click if using a mouse) to select it. If you tap it, it will switch to showing the list of songs under the seltlist. If you long press/right-click to select it, it will switch the list of actions shown at the top and you will find the generate song list option under the overflow menu (the three dots at the top right).

Mike
Mike,

Success! Thanks a bunch.  

One follow up:  Is it possible to generate a list of ALL songs I've added to Mobile Sheets - including songs that are not yet in a Setlist?   

Linda
Create a setlist with all songs then generate a list from that?