• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung S-Pen air actions
Just a follow-up to this - I set up the air action configuration as detailed by Samsung here https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-spe...tions.html, and none of it worked at all. My app is never notified of any of the air gestures. I am able to respond to raw events, meaning I can get the button click as well as positional information, but I have no desire to have to implement my own gesture recognizer for the stylus air gestures, so I'm not going to pursue supporting this any further as Samsung's framework just doesn't work properly and they decided not to provide a gesture recognizer for the raw events. This is all complicated in order to only recognize certain gestures like flicks and circles, but not interfere with the normal use of the stylus when annotating, so I'd rather spend my time working on other features that will benefit more users. If anyone is motivated and wants to developer the code to recognize air gestures without it intefering with normal stylus use, I'm happy to integrate that solution.

Mike