• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to import from Nextcloud
Hi I'm on 3.3.5 Pro/Android.

Since the last updates I'm unable to import files from nextcloud storage via System File Browser. I can reach the folder I want to import from and select a file. But then I'm brought back to MobileSheets and no file has been imported.

Here's a short video: https://youtu.be/F_XTziF4g1w
I'll look into it - thanks.

Mike

Update:
I'll be releasing version 3.3.6 tomorrow with fixes for this.
(12-16-2021, 07:04 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll look into it - thanks.

Mike

Update:
I'll be releasing version 3.3.6 tomorrow with fixes for this.

I don't know whether you finally pushed this release, but so far my device hasn't gotten any update. It's still on 3.3.5.
Merry Christmas.
I did push an update out over a week ago. Try opening the Google Play Store app, going to the MobileSheetsPro store page and see if it lists any available updates.

Mike
(12-27-2021, 04:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I did push an update out over a week ago. Try opening the Google Play Store app, going to the MobileSheetsPro store page and see if it lists any available updates.

Mike

I have 3.3.5 installed. Google Play Store app on my phone lists 3.3.6 as latest version, but it doesn't offer me to update: i have 2 options: Uninstall or Open. Also, if I got to Manage my apps -> Installed apps, MobilesheetsPro isn't listed.
Mine's listed, select the 3 stacked lines icon on the top right > then select 'names' in the popup. You should find updates under 'manage apps and devices' > 'overview'.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(12-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Skip Wrote: Mine's listed, select the 3 stacked lines icon on the top right > then select 'names' in the popup. You should find updates under 'manage apps and devices' > 'overview'.
Hi, thanks for the advice. As I said in my previous message, when I go to 'manage apps and devices' > 'overview', it says 'All apps up to date'. The app isn't 'installed' but still I can 'uninstall' it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The e-ink version of MobileSheetsPro was not updated to version 3.3.6 as I forgot to publish the update (sorry about that). If you are using the e-ink version, restart the application with an active internet connection and you should see the update available.

Mike
(12-29-2021, 04:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The e-ink version of MobileSheetsPro was not updated to version 3.3.6 as I forgot to publish the update (sorry about that). If you are using the e-ink version, restart the application with an active internet connection and you should see the update available.

Mike
Downloading 3.3.6 now! Thank you.