• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time before scroll not working
Hi!

unfortunatelly, since the bug is fixed, that it scrolled automatically to the next song, now it does ignore the setting "time before scrolling" and starts immediatly without waiting the configured time! Sad
I'm going to need more information about your setup. I just tested a setlist with three songs using the automatic scrolling, and both the first and second songs use the the "Scroll to end of song" scroll behavior with 2 seconds before scrolling starts, and when I activate scrolling at the end of the first song, it waits two seconds before scrolling the second song. This seems to work just fine for me. Do you have the time before scrolling starts set for each of the songs in your setlist to something that is greater than 0?

Mike
(01-24-2022, 04:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to need more information about your setup. I just tested a setlist with three songs using the automatic scrolling, and both the first and second songs use the the "Scroll to end of song" scroll behavior with 2 seconds before scrolling starts, and when I activate scrolling at the end of the first song, it waits two seconds before scrolling the second song. This seems to work just fine for me. Do you have the time before scrolling starts set for each of the songs in your setlist to something that is greater than 0?

Mike

Hey Mike, i am not always using playlists, and not all of the songs in m library are configured with a value greater than 0. but if i press in the library on a song with 10 seconds for example, its just ignored and starts scrolling immediatly. this happens with all songs that are configured to wait x seconds before scrolling, none of then work.
How are you triggering the scrolling to start - loading a song that has automatic scrolling set to start automatically when the song is loaded, using the song overlay popup, the quick action box, a pedal, a touch action or a MIDI action? I tested both using the quick action box and loading a song that is set to automatically start scrolling, and in both cases, the scrolling waited for five seconds before starting. I am using the "Scroll continuously to end" scroll behavior with fast scrolling speed. What are your settings?

Thanks,
Mike

UPDATE:
I'm guessing you have enabled the option to scroll continuously between songs in setlists. I do see the scrolling issue with that enabled, so I'll get it fixed. Uncheck that setting for now if you want to prevent this problem.
The issue with the scrolling has been fixed for the next update (assuming you have the option enabled to scroll continuously between all songs in a setlist).

Mike