• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations (Copying and other bits)
Hi Mike

I've been copying annotations for some time but I've only just noticed that it says "1 annotation copied" at the bottom of the screen.
In the past, I have pressed the copy icon several times as there is no indication that it has been actioned - the reason for not seeing the message is that it is under my hand!
Please move to the top of the screen or at least where it won't be obscured.

While I'm at it, I'm still finding the nudge tool too small for my fat fingers and I'm always having to reselect the annotation because my finger has touched outside the tool. Any chance you could make it slightly larger? (you did this for me once before with the old editor).

At one point I managed to bring up a "Revert All Changes" dialog. I pressed OK but it appeared to be act like a Cancel as the changes were still visible (I think they may have disappeared when I exited the editor but, as I haven't been able to reproduce or even obtain the Revert All Changes dialog again, I haven't been able to investigate further.

Cheers
Geoff
PS Just found "long press" of the back arrow shows the Revert All Changes dialog. Tried it again and it removed the changes so no idea why it didn't work properly before (must have ben some sequence of actions)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
I've modified the code to show the popup notification right below the edit button after it is tapped. This should make it much easier to see. I don't seem to have any issues with the nudge tool even if I use my thumb on it instead of my pointer finger. It should be about the same size as the nudge tool in the previous version as I used that as the basis for the new one with very few modifications. Perhaps I'll need to see what it looks like on your device.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6