• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit PDF
Hello, My first post here.
I've been using Mobilesheets several years and think it's Awesome. Trying to learn editing PDF's, copy paste.
Eg: I have a 5 page PDF. I'm trying to add page 1 and 2 at the end so as to have 7 pages. These added pages need to have snips pasted in from other pages.
I have tried reordering the pages in edit to read "1-5,1,2" but if I paste a snip into the added pages 1 and 2, the original pages 1 and 2 also change. Is there a better way to do this? How do I add pieces of a song to the end to make the song longer, or add pieces in the middle? I don't want to use the "Links" method.
Thanks very much.  Smile
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do that in MobileSheets itself at the moment as it's lacking some basic PDF editing features like inserting blank pages, merging files, deleting pages, etc. So you'll have to edit the file outside MobileSheets, add some blank pages to the end, and then you can paste snippets on those pages. Alternatively, you can add multiple PDFs to a single song if you want to just append some blank pages. I do plan on adding the PDF editing features as soon as I have some bandwidth though.

Mike
(08-25-2022, 05:46 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do that in MobileSheets itself at the moment as it's lacking some basic PDF editing features like inserting blank pages, merging files, deleting pages, etc. So you'll have to edit the file outside MobileSheets, add some blank pages to the end, and then you can paste snippets on those pages. Alternatively, you can add multiple PDFs to a single song if you want to just append some blank pages. I do plan on adding the PDF editing features as soon as I have some bandwidth though.

Mike

Thanks for your reply Mike,
I will try your suggestions.
Best Regards
Stan