• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working with two tablets
Hi,

I have been working for some time now with two (identical) tablets with MS for Windows in linked mode. I use this when I am conducting. I like having the full spread in front of me.
But I have a request: Could you build in an option so I can choose if I want to start the pdf on the left page or on the right. In the pdf's with several pieces combined that I prepare for my choir I try to make the pages so that pieces of e.g. 2 pages appear on one spread. Such a pdf would be printed so that the first page is on the right page (as would be normal for page 1. But if I open such a pdf on my double tablets, the first page appears on the left and of course everything is the other way round on the spreads. I can of course work around it, but that's a bit of a nuisance. I hope I have made my point clear.

Yours,
Rein de Vries
2 HP Pro x2 G612 tablets - often used in linked mode - with pen
Windows 11 pro
Airturn Ped / Custom double foot pedal USB

Before that: Hannspree Titan2 / Acer Switch 3
You could add in a blank page at the beginning of those PDF Files. So the first page with music will appear on the right side.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
McAroni's suggestion is probably the simplest short term - just edit your song, add a blank page, put it before the PDF in the file list and you'll get the behavior you desire.

Mike
Of course I know I can. I regard it as a workaround for a situation that could be solved more elegantly. That's why I put this request in this part of the Forum.
2 HP Pro x2 G612 tablets - often used in linked mode - with pen
Windows 11 pro
Airturn Ped / Custom double foot pedal USB

Before that: Hannspree Titan2 / Acer Switch 3