• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth pedal setup
(01-12-2023, 05:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I believe I have found a way to fix all of these pedal issues. In the current version, if the AirTurn support toggle is switched off, pedal input stops working entirely. The next version (3.6.8) will fix that, and I will be submitting it to Apple today. 

Thanks,
Mike
That's great news Mike, fingers crossed it resolves the issue.

Thanks for all your support.
(01-12-2023, 06:57 AM)spflmf Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 05:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I believe I have found a way to fix all of these pedal issues. In the current version, if the AirTurn support toggle is switched off, pedal input stops working entirely. The next version (3.6.8) will fix that, and I will be submitting it to Apple today. 
Hi Mike have installed 3.6.8 and unfortunately the pedal keys are not being recognised makes no difference if airturn is off or on.
I have tested all of the pedals I have available on both my iPad Pro and regular iPad, and I see no issues with any of them. However, I asked someone else for help testing with an iPad Air, and they have reported that they seem to be unable to keep the AirTurn Support disabled. If they disable it and then connect a pedal, it turns back on. If it's turned off, the pedal stops working (although for them, if AirTurn support is enabled, their pedal seems to work fine). Have you tested with AirTurn Support enabled with the latest build? I'm curious if that will work for you. Regardless, I'm creating a new build for them to test to see if we can resolve the issue with AirTurn Support not staying off on the iPad Air, even though it doesn't exhibit that behavior on the iPad or iPad Pro.

Mike
Version 3.6.9 is available now which has a fix that worked for the other tester on their iPad Air. It would be great if you can test it and let me know if it fixes the issues with your pedal as well.

Thanks,
Mike
(01-14-2023, 05:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Version 3.6.9 is available now which has a fix that worked for the other tester on their iPad Air. It would be great if you can test it and let me know if it fixes the issues with your pedal as well.

Thanks,
Mike

Incase others are following this thread, I replied to Mike in an email, the new version did not fix the problem investigation is still ongoing.
Thanks Mike you are a superstar, can't fault the level of support you give.

Steve
Mike your latest suggestion of updating ipad settings -> accessibility-> keyboards-> full keyboard access has fixed the problem, pedal is now working! Really appreciate you taking a lot of time looking for solutions. It must have been quite frustrating, it was for me!

Thank you so much
Steve