• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export issues
If I select a setlist, tap "Share," tap "Export songs and files," and tap "Google Drive," it deselects the setlist and nothing happens. No error message or anything, it's just as if I never tried to do it.

Same thing but tap "Local File" instead, and I get the Export Settings dialog as expected. However, MS labels the outgoing file with a number instead of the setlist name, and it seems to be using a "Move" command instead of a "Save" command. I guess it writes the file internally and then moves it to the selected destination? It works, it's just the random numeric filename, and having to tap "Move" instead of "Save," seems odd.
There is definitely a bug there with exporting to any of the supported cloud services. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll get that fixed for the next update. There is also obviously an error with the name that is being used when selecting Local File, so I'll look into that as well.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
ist es möglich im Dialog Song "Teilen" => "Dateien teilen" und dann "exportieren in EMAIL" auch die Audiodateien mit anzuhängen?
bei "Dateien exportieren" kann man das ja auch auswählen....
(Siehe Bilder im Anhang)

Gruß Roland

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can add that as an option at some point. For now, you'll have to export the files, and then select them as attachments in your mail client.

Mike
(01-20-2023, 05:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I can add that as an option at some point. For now, you'll have to export the files, and then select them as attachments in your mail client.

Mike

Hallo Mike,
Vielen Dank, für die Info. Den Weg mit Export nutze ich bereits, der ist leider etwas umständlich aber funktioniert.
Gruß Roland
New export oddness...when I "export songs & files" to a Google Drive folder, it puts it in the root level instead of the folder I picked. MS 3.7.4.
Just to follow up on this, I cannot reproduce that problem. If I export to a folder called "Test", the .msf file is saved in that folder like I would expect. It's not saved in the root level folder. So I need more information on how to reproduce the issue. Are you selecting a shared folder to export to, or just a normal folder in your Google Drive account?

Thanks,
Mike
I think it must have something to do with shared vs. personal Google Drive folders, and the screwy way Google Drive handles them. I’m pretty sure the Google devs have brainstorming sessions to come up with the most annoying file system feature set possible.