• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Markers Smart Buttons
Hello,
Today I found out that there is the possibility to create a sequence within the Audio Player for repeat a Special Part. 
It would be cool to set Markers for the Songs and make them also visible in the sheet as it is for the smart buttons.
And if they were saved it would be really cool

Regards,
Stephan
Hello Stephen,

What exactly do you mean by making the markers visible in the sheet? You first talked about the A-B loop points for audio tracks - are you wanting something like that for your scores? Isn't that what link points are? It would be great if you can provide additional information about what you are envisioning.

Thanks,
Mike
It‘s Hard for me to describe. Tomorrow I will create a mockup what I am thinking about
Here is a small mockup I created. Hopefully that makes it clear, what I want do say. The circles are clickable, and when it is filled, this part will be played. So in this case the part from blue to violett will be played and maybe repeated.
Hi, could we have links or smart buttons which we could add directly on the sheets that trigger the playback of the audio at a certain time?

This would be super useful for me to learn certain parts of the music repeatedly.
That is already supported with smart buttons. Just select the action as "Load and Play Audio Track" and it will let you specify the time to start at.

Mike