• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links with half page turns in landscape. v 3.7.0
Bug 
Links with half page turns in landscape. v 3.7.0

In the latest version the half page turn position is awesome,
but the links are not working as the program still referes to the other half of the page as the same page. 
So if there is a repeat on second half of the page that jumps on the first half, it doesnt register(jump on the first half), or should i say the display doesnt go to the colored dot.
I have surface in landscape mode, with options: Display half page in Landscape mode and half-page turns in landscape mode enabled

Is that something that can be easily fixed or is it not possible?
I'm a little confused - you first mention the half page turn position which is used with the half page display mode, however you said you are using half page turns in landscape, which I assume means you are using the single page display mode. So is the issue with the half page display mode or the single page display mode?

Thanks,
Mike
I am using single page wiew in landscape position.

That is how i get half page displayed with:
Display half page in Landscape mode and half-page turns in landscape mode enabled.

I get the icon to position the half page turn approximately (there is no blue line like in half page view) I have to fiddle with this a bit, because when you are asked to scroll to position it approx 1cm of the page that s not shown still displays when viewing(at the top and at the botom)
Everything works fine (saves positions of half page turns), only repeats with links dont work if i have to return to previous top half of the same page.

If there is a repeat on second half of the page that jumps on the first half, link it doesnt register(jump on the first half of page), or should i say the display doesnt go to the colored dot - because it still is the same page, but only half of it is displayed.

I hope i explained it a bit better.
Can you please long press or right-click a song demonstrating this issue on the library screen, click Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com? The reason I ask is that I have a song where I have a link point on the bottom half of the first page that links to the top half of the page, but if I trigger it, MobileSheets correctly scrolls the top link point into view like I would expect. Your description seems to imply that is not happening, so I need an example that doesn't work.

Thanks,
Mike
Maybe it is the issue with the pedaĺ function - i have activate next link or go to next page enabled.

If I only do it with touch (fingers) it works like it should. When I press the pedal it doesnt go to the second half of the page 1st and back to link. It just displays 1st half 2x , like it is registering the beginning of link before it shows on screen

I have sent you an email
I have emailed Firemover, but wanted to post the information here in case anyone sees this thread:

I needed to implement a fix where link points that aren't visible aren't triggered by the pedal. This allows the second half of a page to be turned to and then the next pedal press will trigger the link point.

Mike
This is great news.

Now I can have so much bigger music as everything works in landscape mode !

Thanks