• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is best Music recorder app?
I have an Acer Iconia A500 tablet and want to record mp3 music files and other music from my PC. What is the best "free" recorder app to use? Please respond to my email address. Thanks.

joebesse@aol.com
Huh
(11-03-2013, 02:13 AM)joebesse Wrote: I have an Acer Iconia A500 tablet and want to record mp3 music files and other music from my PC. What is the best "free" recorder app to use?

If the music is already on your PC, why would you want to re-record them to your tablet?

Just transfer the files, using USB if your tablet supports it, or write the PC files to a data card and then plug that into your tablet and copy them to the destination of your choice..

(11-03-2013, 02:13 AM)joebesse Wrote: Please respond to my email address.

No!

This is a public forum, designed to disseminate information between all MS users. Someone else may well have the same query and there is absolutely no point in providing individual replies each time the question arises.

If someone asking a question can't be bothered to check here for a reply, it defeats the whole purpose of having a public user forum. That is their loss, not ours.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(11-03-2013, 08:32 PM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 02:13 AM)joebesse Wrote: I have an Acer Iconia A500 tablet and want to record mp3 music files and other music from my PC. What is the best "free" recorder app to use?

If the music is already on your PC, why would you want to re-record them to your tablet?

Just transfer the files, using USB if your tablet supports it, or write the PC files to a data card and then plug that into your tablet and copy them to the destination of your choice..

(11-03-2013, 02:13 AM)joebesse Wrote: Please respond to my email address.

No!

This is a public forum, designed to disseminate information between all MS users. Someone else may well have the same query and there is absolutely no point in providing individual replies each time the question arises.

If someone asking a question can't be bothered to check here for a reply, it defeats the whole purpose of having a public user forum. That is their loss, not ours.

Thanks for the note Graeme.

Joe Besse
I do hope I'm not seeing a disguised advert here!
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Your question is not pretty much clear. Still, as much as I understood you basically want to move your recorded files right? If yes why you need a recording app, just the move the files via USB device or wifi or Bluetooth simple.
As for me, I usually listen to music on Tidal. To record Tidal music to MP3 for offline playback, I often use this Windows audio capture, which not only can record songs losslessly but also supports to preserve the ID3 tags information so that I can manage my music library easily.