• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
I would prefer a separate post for feature requests. As far as your question, you can try going to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions, tapping the keys field for pedal 1, tap clear, then press the button on the tablet. If it shows up on the dialog as a key, then you can assign actions to that button such as scrolling the page a fixed amount, and you can make that scroll instantaneous to avoid issues with the refresh rate of the screen. If the tablet button does not result in a key press notification, then you won't be able to use it to control anything in MobileSheets. I would instead recommend using a bluetooth pedal to trigger actions.

Mike
I think, you misunderstood. The keys are working in the sheets view. But it would be cool, to give them an action for the library view.
Oh sorry, missed that you said on the library screen. I can look into it, but it depends on what kind of key command is generated by those buttons. What type of e-ink device are you using?

Mike
Hi Mike,
No Problem. I am using a Tolino Vision5 and the Buttons have the functions „DPAD_UP“ and „DPAD_DOWN“

Regards,
Stephan
Please, can you tell me what is the latest app version of the E-Ink customization or where I can find this info ?

Thanks
(07-14-2022, 10:53 PM)vaddavvero@gmail.com Wrote: Please, can you tell me what is the latest app version of the E-Ink customization or where I can find this info ?

Thanks

The newest E-Ink Version is 3.5.9
You can find this information in "Settings" "Info"
(07-13-2022, 03:09 PM)kabakakao Wrote: Hi Mike,
No Problem. I am using a Tolino Vision5 and the Buttons have the functions „DPAD_UP“ and „DPAD_DOWN“

Regards,
Stephan

How did you make the Vision 5 run MSP?
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 21H1
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(07-20-2022, 06:59 AM)itsme Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 03:09 PM)kabakakao Wrote: Hi Mike,

Regards,
Stephan

How did you make the Vision 5 run MSP?

There is an easy step-by-step guide here:
https://forum.alles-ebook.de/thread/7463...#post90640

If you have problems with the installation, PN me. I did that installation several times in the last weeks.

Regards,
Stephan
We got a bunch of Boox 6" in our group. They're only used during events for parts, so sometimes they just sit around for many weeks (during practice we use sheets with all voices). It's a bit of a pity that the license check then prevents startup of the app without taking the device online. As each device is licensed with a (fairly long) activation code anyway, the additional online check is quite an annoyance. Often you only realize shortly before the gig. Sure, one can start a mobile hotspot on the phone, and let it to the check, but it's an additional task right before being on stage.
The license check only happens after initially purchasing the app, and then again if you download any updates. Otherwise no license checks should be occurring. If you are seeing it outside of those situations, then that's definitely concerning and something I will have to investigate.

Mike

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon