• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.1 Release
BRX - I've added code to search for the XXXX-XXXX directory naming convention, as that's what Google uses on Android 6.0 onward. And yes, if you replaced storage/sdcard1 with storage/exfat_uid, that would have been sufficient.
I've made a typo though. It's actually exfat_uuid if it's of interest to you.
Yes, that definitely matters. Thank you for letting me know.
The last update on my cell changed the name of my external sd card yet again. (This time to 6263-6261).

So another chance to use the linkfix utility and I'm happy to report it worked well on songs and audio as well.
Thanks - it's great to hear it worked as intended.

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.